Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our God IS

A wise man named Pastor Bill once told the story of how the Lord, in all his glory, causes a flow of praise throughout the nations each day. At every moment HE is waking his children up as the sun rises and sets; in my mind I picture it as the oceans waves crashing at the sea in a continuous pattern. The rising and setting of the sun are in HIS perfect timing, it is one of the ways that HE is always being praised. There are prayer warriors who pray as the sun rises everyday, in every country. How beautiful this picture is in my mind. 

As I look to the skies, I too begin to praise my Father in Heaven. It causes me to call out praises in adoration, and I am amazed that setting of the sun is a gift to me. A beautiful work of art, that each day is new. Our God is an artist, Our God is worthy to be praised, and HE has our world in his hands. Although we may feel as though it is falling apart, let us trust the HE has a plan.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Joanna! There is nothing like a sunset on the Gulf of Mexico. Awesome,awesome,awesome photos. I stand in awe of our Creator-God !
Ps. 113:3 "From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised!! Amen? grans b.

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking photos! Yes, God has a plan for us even though the world seems to be unraveling. Love, Momma

tccedprof said...

Beautiful. Great pics.