Saturday, March 5, 2011

Engagement Picture-1


I've been staring at Greg and I's engagement photos for a few weeks now and finally decided that I am ready to share them. I was so grateful to have good pictures of us taken. I am always the one behind the camera so most of our pictures are like the ones below taken in Nica. In addition to that, I never trust someone else to take my picture, so I guess that is my fault. Michelle Hamstra did an amazing job of capturing who Greg and I are as a couple; I am always blown away by her work. So, just to warn you, if you ever come over to my house these pictures will be plastered in every room :)
 I decided that instead of overwhelming you with them all at once, I would share one-a-day for the next week or so. Enjoy and thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat photos !!! Can't wait to share them all. You both make me smile.......they're great photos, thanks for sharing! Grams

Anonymous said...

This one is so fun. I love it!! Thanks for sharing. Love you guys, Momma