Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas
































So grateful that Greg and I got to spend the day with my sister and her family this week! To say the least, it was an eventful photo shoot, but after a long day, I managed to get a handful of images where everyone looks adorable. And a valuable lesson: Babies require much patience during a photo shoot and a lot of the time needs to be dedicated towards making them happy. 

I hope your Christmas is blessed and that you would find rest in the shadow of HIS wings! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

LaurenD said...

gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous familY!

Anonymous said...

Jo- I love these pictures. I see you added a few more. My favorite is Nora all dressed in her pointsetta panties made by great gramma Jeanne and her cute little dress and tam. You did a great job. I always look forward to looking at your photos! You are awesome! Love, Momma