Friday, November 5, 2010

The Ceramic Art Cafe








Within the town of Lagrange, IL is a hidden treasure, The Ceramic Art Cafe. It is owned by the sweetest retired couple who definitely have the gift of hospitality. On this fine Friday evening, the couple was so sweet to welcome all 15 of us in and provide us with a calm relaxing atmosphere that was just what we all needed after a long week of school! We each picked out items and painted till our hearts were content. The items painted ranged from plates and mugs to fairies and cupcakes. We left them there to be fired in the kiln and in a week or so we will get to see the finish product. I can't wait, I think they are going to be B-E-A-utiful! After painting, we went to Starbucks for a treat and headed back to campus in our over-stuffed van.

I feel so blessed to have such a good turn out for this event! I praise God for each one of these girls and that the Lord placed me as their RA.

No comments: