Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mozzarella Salad

Next time you have people over or are asked to bring a dish I would highly recommend this!
This Mozzarella Salad is not only a healthy alternative to a pasta salad, it is deliciously different than most people would make.

The recipe calls for fresh mozzarella balls. Not every grocery store carries it, I had to make a couple stops to find it. I ended up at Ultra. In addition to that, I added some fresh Romain lettuce and broccoli to bulk it up. Putting lettuce with it also makes it less frightening to those steer away from trying newer things.

It turned out great and I am definitely going to make it again cause there was not a leaf left in the bowl!

Here is the recipe link:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/mozzarella-salad-recipe/index.html

No comments: