Thursday, April 7, 2011

Writers Block is not a Very Splendid Thing

Writers block is not a very splendid thing, this I have been experiencing and more. I've had about a two-to-three week media-in-its-entirety block. I do have a lot on my mind, but that is normal for me, so I figured rather than tossing and turning to fall asleep I would overcome this mental block and write.

Some random thoughts and updates about mi vida (my life)...

  • I am truly grateful, I got a job, not just any job, but my dream job. Who gets that right out of college?!?
  • My latest music obsession is Hillsong United's Spanish album titled Con Todo, I can barely sing along without crying
  • I really love Greg. Not only is he the best model to photograph, but he really cares and is selfless in his love, he is my gift from God
  • This is random, but getting a dog is something that Greg and I talk about occasionally. It is funny how to me it is such a normal thing and for him its not. In my family, a house is not a home without a dog; they are the one thing that will always need you and happily greet you, its great! One day, maybe in a couple of years we will get one, oh that would be the best gift ever! I can just see it now, I walk into the house and there he is, a little puppy beagle with a big bow on its head. 
  • I graduate in 36 days!
Sometimes I let Greg get creative with my camera and
I'm glad because this is the only picture I have of myself from Florida :)

Oh, and I am currently working on a few photography projects and I can't wait to share them with you!

1 comment:

lexi W. said...

I love this picture actually!:) cute shirt too!