Thursday, October 7, 2010

God Gave Me a Gift Yesterday


In the midst of my senior year I am responsible for many things that include a section in the school newspaper, my floor of 27 girls and 4 big final projects, amongst all the other responsibilities of living. The past two weeks I have found myself feeling incredibly overwhelmed by this. School is a foreign thing for me to feel stressed about. And to be honest, I have become a frazzled person.

 Please do not assume that I am over committed or that I need to just take time to breathe each day, because I'm not and I do. Those are not the solution to this nor my point in writing this. I am writing about this because I want to publicly state how grateful I am for God blessings even in the midst of chaos.

Yesterday, I had an unexpected chance to see my sister, my niece, and my mother. It was just what I needed. There is no way that I could even begin to feel frustrated or tense while holding Nora, she is so beautiful and her coos while she drifts off to sleep are precious enough to melt anyones heart. God gave me an extra special gift right when I needed it.

When I see her I see the glory of God, I see His image, I see His miracle. Thank You Lord!

No comments: